That’s a wrap! Many thanks to all who attended our MIIN in Wexford event on Wednesday the 23rd of November 2022 in the Clayton Whites Hotel, Co. Wexford.
With an attendance of 63 people, Wednesday’s event was a fantastic opportunity for the marine industry in the south-east to come together, to network and hear some great presentations from local and national companies alike.
For those in attendance, we would appreciate if you could take some time to fill out our feedback surveys below.
The MIIN Feedback Survey gives you the opportunity to tell us what you would like to see at future MIIN events, what content you would like to see on our website and more.
The Marine Energy Accelerator – Developer Questionnaire will help MEA to assess and align accelerator activities to better suit the needs of marine energy developers.
Just in case you weren’t able to join us on the day, our speaker presentations are available to view below:
- MARA Progress Report – Rory O’Leary (Dept. Housing, Local Government & Heritage)
- Rosslare Port Upgrade for Offshore Wind – Glenn Carr (Irish Rail/Rosslare Europort)
- Local Marine Company Showcase
- Brexit Blue Economy Enterprise Development Scheme – Brenda O’Riordan & Paul Downes (Bord Iascaigh Mhara)
- Introduction to MEA+ - Fiona Fleming (MaREI/UCC)
- Innovative LRD for Floating Offshore Wind – Danny Golden (Dublin Offshore Consultants)
- Future Outlook for Floating Wind & Wave in Ireland – Colm de Búrca
Special thanks to all our speakers on the day and to the MEA+ team for their help with co-ordinating this event.
We would also like to thank Peter Coyle from MRIA who hosted our investor panel, Positioning New and Innovative Companies in Offshore Renewables for Funding and Growth, as well as our six panelists, Jacinta Conway (Arthur Cox), Brendan Coleman (PwC), Brendan Cahill (ORPC), Kerrie Sheehan (SEAI), Marie Gleeson (Simply Blue Group) and Colm de Búrca (ESB).