Funding is currently available through BIM Bord Iascaigh Mhara, for Coastal Enterprises related to the Blue Economy.
Grant aid of 50% up to €400,000 on eligible expenditure.
- Initiatives proposed by applicants must be located within 10km of the coastline, excluding metropolitan electoral districts.
- Applications must have a demonstrable connection to the blue economy and must be within one of the following blue economy sectors:
- Small Non-Commercial Harbour/Pier Activities
- Boat Building and Repair
- Coastal Tourism
- Marine Leisure and Sport
- Renewable Energy Initiatives supporting the Blue Economy
The Brexit Blue Economy Enterprise Development Scheme has three Project Types.
- Project Type 1- Capital Investment
- Project Type 2 -Business Mentoring and Capacity Development
- Project Type 3 -Training and Upskilling
For full details on each of the three project types and how to make an application please click here.
Details of eligible expenditure and ineligible expenditure for each project type is within the guidelines for applicants to the Brexit Blue Economy Enterprise Development Scheme is available here.
If you have any questions, please contact:
BRENDA O’RIORDAN +353 1 2144296 / +353 87 3512327 / email@example.com
PAUL DOWNES + 353 1 2144135 / +353 87 1171449 / firstname.lastname@example.org