Narwhal Challenge 2023
As part of the Narwhal Challenge, Campus mondial de la mer invites you to come and discover its territory and the expertise of the players in its community over a period of 3 days: maritime cybersecurity, marine biotechnologies, maritime space, marine renewable energy, artificial intelligence, etc. Among the players to meet: startups, SMEs, key accounts, laboratories, professional networks, banks, etc.
In 2023, Campus mondial de la mer is organising the 2nd edition of the Narwhal Challenge.
Who is it for?
Narwhal Challenge is aimed at maritime project leaders and start-ups from all over the world who want to discover the French marine science and technology market.
- Maritime cybersecurity
- Artificial intelligence/Data
- Marine renewable energies
- Marine biotechnologies
- Applications open from 25 May to 8 September 2023
- Selection committee: end of September 2023
- Preparation of meetings: October and November 2023
- Reception in Brest: December 2023