Would you like to promote your company as part of the #MIINMemberSpotlight?
At the upcoming MIIN in Wexford event (in collaboration with the MEA+ Innovation Tour), we are inviting attendees to take part in a quick recording, for use on the Marine Ireland Industry Network’s website and social media channels in the coming year.
A Spotlight Booth will be set up just outside the conference venue, where you can record a short, snappy, interview-style video. All you have to do is answer a few questions to promote your company and MIIN will take care of the rest!
You can prepare for this in advance, as the questions that will be asked can be seen below:
- Introduce yourself and the organisation. What is your role and focus area?
- What is your organisation’s unique selling point?/Are you developing any new products or innovations?
- What do you see as the biggest opportunity for Ireland’s marine industry in the coming 5-10 years?
- What is the biggest challenge, in your opinion, facing businesses in the marine industry today?
- Is there anything you would like to share with the network? (Please let us know where we can find you on social media/web).
To register your interest, please contact MIIN@bluewisemarine.ie and we will organise a timeslot for you to take part.
For more information or to register for the MIIN in Wexford event, taking place on Wednesday the 23rd of November, please click here.
This is a new format of the MIIN Member Spotlight, but to see previous versions from other companies that featured in the Spotlight Series, please click here.