The Irish Fish Producers Organisation are hiring! 📢🌊
IFPO are currently recruiting for a part-time Administrator/Executive Assistant.
Hours: Part time position circa 20 hours per week with possibility for flexible hours working.
Location: Killybegs County Donegal with scope for some remote/blended working.
As a key element of improving service delivery, we are looking for a versatile and highly organized administrator/executive assistant who will report to and support the work of the CEO.
A key element relates to best practice administration including the handling of correspondence, filing (electronic and paper based).This dynamic role involves responsibility for scheduling meetings, the effective scheduling of travel arrangements and general administrative support.
The successful candidate will also undertake some book-keeping duties such as Payroll, Purchase and Sales invoices, Banking and Debtor Payments.
- A high level of IT competence, and familiar with use of MS Office.
- An excellent telephone manner with clear and precise communication skill sets and good interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work independently and to self-manage with strong organizational skills and provide customized administrative support.
- Typing, formatting, and editing and maintaining reports, documents, and presentations and a competence with numbers.
- Bookkeeping and best practice maintenance of records in electronic and paper formats.
- Scheduling of appointments and maintenance of an events/ meeting calendar.
- Liaising with management and stakeholders, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Use of office software- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook,
- Utilising MS Office for forward administrative planning and scheduling.
- Creating and managing documents and spreadsheets
- Some knowledge of accounting and accounting packages such as Sage accounts would be beneficial.
Please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 15th September 2023.