Marine Ireland Industry Network would like to invite YOU to participate in our upcoming #MIINPhotoComp22.
Are you a budding photographer looking to show off your skills? Perhaps you have an eye for detail and can shoot some fantastic images on your smartphone – the choice is up to you!
Entries should be representative of the following Marine Industry subsectors and should contain an industry element that reflects Ireland’s Blue Edge.
- Ports & Shipping
- Advanced Ocean Technology
- Food from the Sea
- Maritime & Coastal Engineering & Construction
- Energy from the Ocean
- Marine & Coastal Tourism & Recreation
- Blue Biotechnology
The Entry Requirements
- Submit your entry via Twitter by using the hashtag #MIINPhotoComp22 and tagging @MarineIrlNet
If your Twitter account is set to private, please send us a DM so we can follow you back to see your entry
- Let us know where the photograph was taken by tagging its location
- Entries must be submitted by 16th of October for consideration
- Photographs must be taken in Ireland
- You must own the rights to the image submitted
- Photographs should be taken in landscape orientation
- If shortlisted, you must be able to provide the same photo in high definition for print
The Evaluation Process
- Entries submitted before the 16th of October will be shortlisted by a MIIN judging panel
- Shortlisted entries will be shared to the MIIN Twitter account
- Online engagement with the shortlisted entries will be considered during the judging process
- A final decision on the Photography Competition will be made by the MIIN judging panel
- First Prize
- Winner will receive a €250 voucher for CH Marine (Sponsored by Enterprise Ireland)
- Winner’s photograph will feature on the cover of the MIIN 2023 Calendar
- Winner’s photograph will also feature on the month of the winner’s choice
- Runners Up
- 11 runners up will be chosen and their prize will be to feature in the 2023 MIIN Calendar
- Calendar will be distributed to all MIIN Directory members.
- If you are a MIIN company with a winning entry, your company logo will be printed on the MIIN Calendar
By submitting an entry into the #MIINPhotoComp22 you are giving permission to the Marine Ireland Industry Network to use and redistribute these images at a later date. Your entry may be shared with the wider MIIN audience. Your photograph may be chosen for print and publication in the MIIN 2023 calendar, distributed to the MIIN directory
Please contact MIIN@bluewisemarine.ie with any questions.