Location: Online (Zoom)
When: Tuesday 30th August @ 12:00 – 13:00
This upcoming MIIN Virtual Event has been organised as a follow up to research commissioned by the Marine Institute and delivered by Flagship Management around marine internships and work placements.
The main findings of this report will be presented, followed by insights from Green Skillsnet on the opportunities and training needs in the Offshore Wind industry, as well as a unique look into the new marine traineeships set-up in the Donegal region.
Training providers from our MIIN Directory will also showcase their available courses.
- Welcome & MIIN Progress: Liam Curran, Enterprise Ireland
- Marine Industry Recruitment: Engaging Early – Rory McGuire (Flagship Management)
- Green Skills for Offshore Wind – Mark Ruane (Green Tech Skillnet)
- Marine Traineeship in the Donegal Region – Karl Bonner (Killybegs Marine Cluster/ATU)
- Questions & Answers
12.50pm – 1pm
- MIIN Training Providers – Pitch Slides (Liam Curran)
- Wrap Up
Registration is free - Register Here.
Supported by Enterprise Ireland and the Marine Institute, MIIN provides a key collaboration resource for Irish companies in the Marine sector, facilitating not just inter-company engagement, but also providing a one stop shop for external buyers to get a view of Irish Marine industry capability.
Contact MIIN@bluewisemarine.ie for more information